Share Your Posts Or Pages To Get Likes Or Followers
Once you get into the flow with Google Plus you will see how every business on the planet will connect over the coming years. There are different approaches needed for companies large and small, but all will use the same technology.
Putting it simply, a Google+ Page is not a person. On Google+ a person has a ‘Profile’, so everything else from charities, to celebrity fan pages, to businesses of all sizes will have a “Google+ Page”.
With Google+ Pages integrated with so many other aspects of the Google+ experience, it would seem that over the coming years every company, every brand and everyone looking to connect the Google dots will explore setting up such a Page.
- Grow your followers and drive traffic to your website
- Ask for reviews on your Google+ Page and they display in search results
- Get your content out in Google+ Circles
LinkedIn has become a powerful content platform, with B2B marketers telling us that half of the traffic they receive from social networks comes from LinkedIn. Make sure your content reaches an audience of professionals who are looking for relevant articles and information.
Use Share on LinkedIn to:
- Grow your user base and drive traffic to your website
- Get your content in front of a potential audience of millions of professionals
- Benefit from viral distribution as people share your content with their professional networks
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. Registered users can read and post tweets. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS, or mobile device app.
Building your business on Twitter is simple with the right products and resources.
Start with your objective:
- Create or manage a Twitter presence, Learn how to set your business up for success on Twitter.
- Grow a follower base, Accelerate your relevant follower growth to build an engaged, connected audience.
- Drive website clicks or conversions, Extend your reach by seamlessly bringing users to your website via Tweets.
- Increase Tweet engagements, Target content to a relevant audience to generate more user interactions.
Optimize your Facebook marketing
You may have more than one business goal, and your goals may change over time, but defining your priorities is a great first step. We’ll give you tips based on what you’d like to achieve.
- Drive In-store Sales, Increase foot traffic and make it easier for people to find and share information about your business.
- Increase Online Sales, Find new customers and deepen relationships with people who’ll click through and buy.
- Launch a New Product, Generate excitement and maintain momentum around a new product or service.
- Build Awareness, Express what makes your business unique and stay top-of-mind for future product decisions.